Friday 30 August 2013

READ What Beverly Osu Has To Say About Sleeping With Angelo, AfroCandy’s Movie Offer

beverly_osu30
BBA Contestant, Beverly Osu in a recent interview turned down Nigerian soft-P0*n star, Afrocandy generous offer to feature in her next movie.
Read what she said below :
On Angelo’s supposed girlfriend Candice
I don’t want to talk about his so called girlfriend cos I don’t know anything about her.
If she had s*x  with Angelo in the house?
I did not have s*x with Angelo. I loved him and I still love him. I would get married to Angelo if I had the chance!
And when asked about the bathtub scene with the South African, she insisted, ‘I’ll still say nothing happened between me and Angelo‘.
What exactly was your strategy? Was it to say it all?
I talk a lot. My strategy was nothing. I just went with the flow
On Afrocandy generous offer to feature her in one of her P0*n movie
Afrocandy nibo? No oooo…..Thanks for the offer but NO!
About her plans for tomorrow


 I’ll continue with my online reality show ‘Beverly Says’ and I’ll finish school…That’s what important now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...